How to expedite resolution of your case
Before you submit a case, please take a moment to review these instructions. Taking a few moments now to organize and report the details of your issue will speed the time to resolution and result in less back and forth with the support team.
- Before submitting a new support case, you must log in to the support portal by selecting Login from the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- After you have logged in, select Submit a Request from the header menu. You can also submit a case here (https://support.d2iq.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).
Contact Support Form
Please fill out the Contact Support form with the appropriate information detailed below.
- Level 1 - Urgent (Service Unavailable): Services are unavailable or data integrity issues affect end users with no workaround. Requires dedicated operators to work with D2iQ on the issue.
- Level 2 - High (Productivity Affected): Major functionality is impacted or there is significant performance degradation. The issue is persistent and affects end users and/or major functionality. No reasonable workaround is available.
- Level 3 - Normal (General Problem): Partial non-critical loss of software functionality or service performance affecting end users. A temporary workaround is available but not scalable.
- Level 4 - Low (Information Inquiry): Information requested on capabilities, installation, or configuration. The bug impacts a small number of users. An acceptable workaround is available.
Please provide us with a brief description of the issue.
Please provide us with a detailed description of the issue for which you are contacting D2iQ Support. Please include answers to the following relevant questions:
- What is your expectation of what should be happening? What is currently happening? Were there any changes or outages that led to the current problem?
- If you have already tried to remediate the problem, please list the steps you tried and provide all output from those steps.
- How long has this issue been going on?
- Please note that D2iQ cannot troubleshoot problems with your applications.
- Gather relevant logs, detailed in the Add Files section, below.
Please provide us with version information for various environmental components, including Product, Platform, Operating System, and Operating System Versions.
To effectively troubleshoot a Konvoy cluster, it may be necessary to gather a set of logs from all Konvoy nodes and components. To create a Konvoy diagnostic bundle, perform the following steps, depending on your Konvoy version:
Change to the directory that contains the state files for your Konvoy cluster state. Then, generate a compressed archive containing diagnostic information by executing the following command:
Follow the instructions here.
Submit the Ticket
After completing all fields, please select Submit to send the ticket to D2iQ Support. Please make a note of the Case Number for your reference.